Creamy Alfredo Sauce.
You can have Creamy Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- It’s 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of cheese.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
Creamy Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Melt butter and garlic in pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and milk together.
- Slowly add milk/flour mix to the melted butter in the pan.
- Keep mixing and slowly add cheese of your choice until the mixture becomes thick and creamy.