fat free Avocado kulfi. Kulfi recipe with step by step photos. Easy recipe of delicious kulfi made with khoya. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking.
Packed full of protein and good, monounsaturated fats, the flesh of this fruit is pale green and buttery. Use to add texture and nutrients to salads or to cool down spicy Mexican food. You can make the most of over-ripe avocados too, by mashing them into a delicious, fresh guacamole. You can cook fat free Avocado kulfi using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of fat free Avocado kulfi
- It’s 1 of For the 2 cups low fat powder milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 of tin can fat free sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh avocado flesh. .:.
Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. I'm giving kulfi, a famous Indian ice cream, a paleo-friendly makeover! And it's just as good as the original version! You'd never know it was dairy-free or Kulfi is typically a very dairy-heavy dessert that's made with milk, condensed milk, milk powder… you get the point.
fat free Avocado kulfi instructions
- Combine milk powder, water, sweet condensed milk and sugar in a large sauce pan and bring to a soft boil over medium high heat, with constants stirring.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool slightly, add fresh avocado and blend with a submerging blender until smooth.
- transfer mixture to kulfi molds and place in freezer for 3 – 4 hours to fully set..
- Remove from mold and serve immediately..
Choose avocados for your healthy eating plan. What's Inside: According to the Dietary. Think of them as a fat, not a fruit. Low Fat Low Calorie Trail Mix Recipes. The heart-healthy unsaturated fats in avocados are actually good for you in moderate amounts.