Chicken alfredo bread boat. Pour the chicken alfredo mixture over the dough and spread it until it reaches the edges of the dough. Brush the sides of the dough with egg wash. This Chicken Alfredo Bread Boat from Delish.com is the perfect appetizer to impress all of your friends with.
Step by step video on how to make this delicious dinner dish! The chicken alfredo stuffed garlic bread boat! Pour the chicken alfredo mixture over the dough and spread it until it reaches the edges of the dough. СтраницыДругоеДля развлеченияMy Recipe PandaВидеоChicken Bacon Alfredo Bread Boat. You can have Chicken alfredo bread boat using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken alfredo bread boat
- It’s of For dough.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 c of whole milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 c of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Chicken alfredo.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of shredded chicken.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 c of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 3 tbsp of parsley.
This Chicken Alfredo Recipe uses peas and sweet red peppers for added color and texture. Served with wild rice for a tasty twist to the traditional Alfredo dish… Featuring Flammkuchen Bread Bowl, Pizza Bread Bowl, Cheese Fondue Bread Boat and Double Cheeseburger Bread Bowl. Chicken alfredo is the definition of comfort food, and as the weather cools down, it's exactly what we're craving. It's creamy, buttery, and cheesy, and with the Usually chicken alfredo is more of a dinner party affair, but this chicken alfredo bread boat is the perfect appetizer for passing at a cocktail party.
Chicken alfredo bread boat step by step
- In a microwave-proof liquid measuring cup, combine the water and the milk. Microwave on high for 45 seconds..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, garlic powder, Parmesan, and yeast. Mix thoroughly. Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients. Stir to combine. Knead the dough on a clean surface for 5 minutes until smooth, if the dough is sticking to the surface add olive oil 1 teaspoon at a time, then form into a tight ball..
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large bowl. Place the dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 1 hour..
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C)..
- In a separate large bowl, combine the chicken, 2 cups (200 g) mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic powder, pepper, and alfredo sauce. Mix thoroughly..
- Place the risen dough onto a floured surface. Roll out the dough so it is twice as long as it is wide and about ¼ inch (½ cm) thick..
- Transfer the dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roll up all of the sides of the dough to create an oval shape. Pinch the dough and pull it while twisting, wrapping the dough into little spirals and placing it onto the rolled edge of the dough. Continue all the way around until you have several little spirals of dough..
- Pour the chicken alfredo mixture over the dough and spread it until it reaches the edges of the dough. Brush the sides of the dough with egg wash. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella on top of the chicken alfredo mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown..
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately..
Spaghetti Squash Boats Recipe with chicken and creamy Greek yogurt Alfredo sauce. To make chicken and spaghetti squash boats I used one medium spaghetti squash because I couldn't find small ones at nearby grocery stores that day. Eggplant and chicken slices, breaded and fried, then baked with Alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese, makes for a perfect Sunday dinner. Zucchini boats filled with a creamy blend of chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms are topped with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and baked until tender. Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States.