Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce. The key to these terrific tuna tacos is first marinating the fish in a tangy mix of lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, and cider vinegar before sauteeing it. Fresh Tuna Tacos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chef Chad Phares shows us how to prepare tuna tacos.
Lucky for you, we have an entire post on how to. To accompany his fresh tuna tacos, chef Aarón Sanchez of New York City's Paladar makes a quick, vinegary, supercrunchy red-onion pickle. It's lovely with the warm, soft tortillas. You can have Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce
- You need 2 of fresh raw 6oz tuna steaks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamari or soya sauce (low sodium).
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of avocado, cubed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 6-8 of whole wheat tortilla wrap.
- Prepare of Lime.
- Prepare of Salad recipe.
- You need 1 of English cucumber, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Fresh cilantro, chopped.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Left over lime juice from meal.
- It’s of Cajun sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cajun spice.
Take a taste adventure and try tuna tacos with the usual onion, peppers and lettuce and the not-so-usual fresh hot sauce. To accompany his fresh tuna tacos, chef Aarón Sanchez of New York City's Paladar makes a quick, vinegary, supercrunchy red-onion pickle. It's lovely with the warm, soft tortillas. To bump up the flavors of the tacos even more, he also adds a dash of hot sauce and a healthy squirt of fresh lime juice.
Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce step by step
- Marinate tuna in tamari with sesame seeds.
- Chop all ingredients and place in separate bowls. Set on table for everyone to fix there own taco. Squeeze lime on top of taco..
- Salad Chop and mix ingredients. Serve with tacos.
Make your tuna tacos more like fried fish tacos by topping them with some shredded lettuce or cabbage, or with a fresh slaw mixture. (Make sure slaw is well-drained if it contains dressing.) Omit the cream sauce and top your tacos with guacamole or avocado salsa, plus a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Fresh tuna will be deep red to pink in color and will usually come in a giant loin that gets cut as it's requested. If you can only find pre-cut pieces of tuna Fresh lemon juice and lime juice give my easy recipe for this sauce a citrus snap that balances the richness of the tuna. What is a substitute for mirin? Brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.