A Healthier Tuna Salad.
You can have A Healthier Tuna Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Healthier Tuna Salad
- It’s of tuna salad.
- Prepare 1 can of good quality chunk white tuna packed in water, 5 ounces.
- Prepare 1 of can great nothern beans, drained and rinsed 15 ounce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of capers.
- It’s 1/3 cup of finely chopped celery.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 of avocado, mashed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh chopped dill.
A Healthier Tuna Salad step by step
- Prepare all the vegetables. Cut them in a fine chop..
- Drain can of tuna and place in a large bowl..
- Add avocado and mash up tuna and avocado..
- Add all other ingredients. Mix well..
- Taste for any salt or pepper adjustments..
- Serve over a multi grain bread or I like Wasa brand crackers. Even try my naan bread listed below..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- Also, you may want to try it with my naan bread. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349441-herb-naan-bread.