Tuna Salad Lunch.
You can cook Tuna Salad Lunch using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad Lunch
- You need 6 of lettuce.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 4 large of carrots.
- It’s 1 large of cucumbers.
- Prepare 2 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 large of avocados.
- Prepare 2 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Tuna Salad Lunch step by step
- Chop the lettuce leaves and add to container. Set the eggs to boil..
- Add thinly sliced carrots..
- Add thinly sliced cucumber..
- Add two tunna cans and mix it to dissolve..
- Add the avocado and sliced tomatoes..
- Add the boiled eggs, salt and olive oil. Mix everything again and serve..