California style tuna melts.
You can have California style tuna melts using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of California style tuna melts
- You need 4 slices of bread, cut in half, or 8 thin slices, or 4 tortillas.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise or salad dressing.
- Prepare 8 of thin slices tomato.
- You need 1 of pouch tuna.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need of Alfalfa sprouts.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and think sliced.
California style tuna melts step by step
- Microwave directions: toast bread, if desired. Arrange bread on flat microwavable plate or tray. Spread with mayonnaise. Place 1 tomato slice on each bread half. Top with tuna, onion and alfalfa sprouts, dividing evenly. Sprinkle cheese ovee tops. Cover with waxed paper..
- Microwave on high for 2-4 minutes or until sandwiches are heated through and cheese is melted, rotating dish once during cooking. Serve topped with avocado slices. Garnish as desired..