Spicy Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Spicy Alfredo Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 5 oz of fresh parmesan, grated.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
Spicy Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Melt butter, garlic, and all spices in pot over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour.
- Slowly whisk in milk. Continue to whisk until it thickens..
- Stir in cheese until melted and fully combined. If sauce ends up thicker than desired more milk can be added to thin it out some..