Yukhoe-syle Rice bowl with Tuna, Avocado and Nagaimo.
You can cook Yukhoe-syle Rice bowl with Tuna, Avocado and Nagaimo using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yukhoe-syle Rice bowl with Tuna, Avocado and Nagaimo
- Prepare 300 grams of Tuna (sashimi grade).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 300 grams of Nagaimo.
- It’s 1 bunch of Mizuna leaves (or lettuce).
- It’s of Yukhoe sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Gochjang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Grated garlic (or tubed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Sesame oil.
- It’s of Wasabi mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Wasabi.
Yukhoe-syle Rice bowl with Tuna, Avocado and Nagaimo step by step
- Combine the ingredients for the yukhoe sauce..
- Cut the tuna, nagaimo and avocado into small cubes. Sprinkle lemon juice over the avocado to prevent discolouring..
- Marinate the tuna in the 1/2 of the yukhoe sauce for at least 30 minutes. If you want to remove the bitterness of the nagaimo, soak in vinegar water..
- Cut the mizuna leaves roughly and leave in the water to refresh. Drain with a salad spinner..
- Put hot rice in a bowl. Place a lot of mizuna leaves on top. Spoon over the rest of the yukhoe sauce..
- Add the drained nagaimo and avocado to the marinated tuna. Mix gently. Transfer onto the mizuna leaves..
- Garnish with sesame seeds, nori and young scallions and drizzle over the wasabi mayonnaise. Optionally, top with a poached egg..