fettucine chicken Alfredo. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo.
This post may contain affiliate links. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. You can cook fettucine chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of fettucine chicken Alfredo
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packages of fettucine pasta.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 can of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 head of broccoli crowns washed and cut off and trimmed.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder & garlic powder.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of olive oil.
Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite. Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese. This chicken fettuccine Alfredo is very creamy and tasty. You'll be surprised it's so low-fat.
fettucine chicken Alfredo instructions
- heat pan on medium heat. add olive oil add sliced chicken breast cook until lightly browned. then in another pan add olive oil and cook onion and garlic try not to burn garlic.
- cook pasta in boiling water. add pinch of salt and a teaspoon of oil so noodles don't stick. cook till al dente.
- add chopped broccoli crowns in onions mix together until broccoli is tender.
- warm up Alfredo sauce.
- create your plate. fettucine, Alfredo sauce broccoli with onion and garlic. and top with chicken breast. serve with a salad.
A filling dish, this recipe mixes tender chunks of chicken with peas, noodles and a smooth sauce. With only four ingredients, this chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe by RAGڮ is a simple and filling dish that can be whipped up when time is short. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. Love creamy pasta but need a dairy-free option?