Chipotle & Roasted Corn Avocado Dip. A chipotle (/tʃɪˈpoʊtleɪ/, chi-POHT-lay; Spanish: [tʃiˈpotle]), or chilpotle, is a smoke-dried ripe jalapeño chili pepper used for seasoning. It is a chili used primarily in Mexican and Mexican-inspired cuisines. Welcome to the official Chipotle Mexican Grill page.
A place for employees and customers alike to come together and share their appreciation for Chipotle Mexican Grill. Home base for all things Chipotle. Because Chipotle, you are worth it. You can have Chipotle & Roasted Corn Avocado Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle & Roasted Corn Avocado Dip
- It’s 1 of small can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Hass avocados, ripe, smashed.
- It’s 2 T of red onion, minced.
- It’s 2.5 T of cilantro, minced.
- It’s of Juice of 2 limes.
- It’s 1 of Chipotle pepper, minced.
- It’s 1 of serrano pepper, minced.
- Prepare 1 T of adobo sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of medium tomato, seeded & diced.
- It’s 3 T of roasted corn taken off the cobb.
- Prepare 1/2 t of salt.
- It’s 1/2 t of cumin.
Student ID = free drink. chipotle. A heavenly food experience involving burritos, tacos, quesadillas, burrito bowls, etc. Home base for all things Chipotle. Nutrition facts for the full Chipotle Mexican Grill menu.
Chipotle & Roasted Corn Avocado Dip instructions
- Roast the corn husk and all in a oven directly on the rack at 350 for 30 minutes. Prepare other vegetables while the corn is roasting..
- Peel and smash avocados to a desired consistency. Mix in 4 ingredients under the avocados. Open can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce and set one pepper aside. Measure out 1 T of the adobo sauce and set aside..
- Fold in the other 4 ingredients..
- Fold corn into the mixture along with the cumin and salt. Let it chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy with tortilla chips or on toast for breakfast..
Select any item to view the complete nutritional information including calories, carbs, sodium and Weight Watchers points. The chipotle, a dried and smoked jalapeño chilli, is everywhere – including in our chipotle recipes. You may see it in mass-produced table sauces or fast food restaurants, but a good quality chipotle. Find the best & newest featured Chipotle Mexican Grill GIFs. Search, discover and share your favorite GIFs.