International Avocado Dip.
You can have International Avocado Dip using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of International Avocado Dip
- It’s 3 of Avocados.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Organic Italian Dressing.
- You need 1 pinch of Pink or Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Mild Curry Powder.
- You need of lemon juice.
International Avocado Dip instructions
- Cut ripe avocados on the horizontal, twist and pull apart. Remove the pit and scoop out the delicious avocado. If the pit has made the inside really brown or red (rotten) throw the avocado out because it will likely make you sick. Pluck out the vein root looking things if you see any in your bowl..
- Smush the 3 avocados till their broken down but still chunky. Add in the Italian dressing and then smush them more..
- Once they are at your desired smushedness, I like it a bit chunky but not too much.. Add a little bit of the onion powder. Stir. Taste. Then add the curry powder..
- I always like this dip cold as the (mild) curry makes the dip warm you up (in filling and delicious not hot and spicy sort of way) however avocados usually taste more fresh at cooler temperatures. So you can either make this recipe by chilling the avocados in the fridge prior or adding a tiny bit of lemon juice and then putting it in the fridge right after you finish..
- This recipe requires you eat it with Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps: Original Deli Style. For health benefits as well as the overall taste. You could use some other dipping mechanism however I cannot assure you that it will taste as good, as I know it can be..