Shrimp alfredo. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Categories: Alfredo Pasta Recipes Shellfish Recipes Shrimp Main Dish. Shrimp Alfredo is a practical weeknight meal masquerading as fancy restaurant fare. You can cook Shrimp alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp alfredo
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onion tops.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of ragu parmesaen alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded parmesean cheese.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 packages of your choice of noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (more if needed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of tony season.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seafood boil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of parsley.
This is how to make the most delicious homemade shrimp Alfredo with fettuccine any night of the week. Peppered shrimp is simmered in store-bought Alfredo sauce. Cayenne pepper and Romano Stir in the shrimp, and cook until firm and pink, then pour in Alfredo sauce, Romano cheese, and cream. Shrimp Alfredo is a quick and easy dinner, but it sure tastes like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen!
Shrimp alfredo instructions
- Heat oven at 350.
- Boil water, when hot add noodles.
- In a hot skillet add the butter,bell pepper,green onion,shrimp ,and seasoning.
- Remove cooked noodles from stove and drain.
- Pour the shrimp mixture,alfredo sauce,milk,and cheese over the noodles and stir you can add more season if needed.
- Pour pasta in a baking dish, sprinkle parsley over the top, then place in the oven for 15 to 20 mins.
Because I'm really thinking about becoming one. Shrimp Alfredo Recipe – surprisingly easy and comforting spaghetti dinner in a creamy, garlicky, rich homemade alfredo sauce tossed with Cajun-seasoned juicy shrimp. We talk about why this easy shrimp alfredo is so special to us. Hint: Trevor made this for me on our first. Instead of buying a jar of Alfredo sauce, make it from scratch with this simple recipe. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two.