Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado. Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water following pack instructions. Because my first recipe for sweet potato toast was such a hit, I have a second variation for you with avocado, cucumber, smoked salmon and a poached But today, I'm looooving the smoked salmon and cucumber mix. It adds a whole new dimension that's crisp, clean and satisfying.
Then add in prawns and fry till cooked, lower heat and pour in the smoked salmon and fresh dills ~ stir fry well and off heat. This Smoked Salmon Spaghetti Carbonara is a great, slimming-friendly twist on an old favourite – and low calorie and Points too! Using the pan which you cooked the spaghetti and peas in, pop back on the heat and spray with low calorie cooking spray. You can cook Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado
- You need 1 lb of dry spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 lb of smoked salmon, roughly chopped or shaved.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, cubed and drizzled with lemon juice to stop browning.
Flake the hot smoked salmon fillets into the pan. Add the smoked salmon, peas and chives, and half each of the fontina and the béchamel. Once you're done, simply sit back and enjoy your pasta bake with smoked salmon, fontina & peas and don't forget to check out other great authentic Italian recipes including great antipasti recipes, Italian pasta. After making the Smoked Salmon And Avocado Grilled Cheese, you've been asking for more of the same flavour combination!
Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado step by step
- Drop the spaghetti into a pot of boiling salted water. Move on to making the sauce..
- Put a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add a good splash of extra virgin olive oil and throw in the onions and garlic. Sweat for 2 minutes until the onions are just softened..
- Add the salmon and give the pan a stir. Be gentle, you don't want to break up the beautiful fish. After another 2 minutes, add the peas. After 1 minute more, stir in the cream. Add salt and pepper to taste, then turn the heat down to low. Return to the pasta, the noodles should be close to done..
- Once the noodles are cooked, add them to the pan of sauce. Be sure to drag a little pasta water with the spaghetti. Sprinkle on the cubes of avocado and toss everything gently..
Topped with onion rings and cheese and finally topped with the smoked salmon, avocado and fresh rocket/arugula leaves. Spaghetti with smoked salmon — Photo by piyato. Photo "Spaghetti with smoked salmon" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Olives & Capers. Smoked Salmon, Feta and Avocado Salad.