crock pot chicken Alfredo. Lusciously creamy, easy to make, and a family favorite dinner! This Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is great for serving a crowd, or store half in the freezer to reheat later! Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is an easy and delicious one-dish meal made with onions, garlic, bell peppers, alfredo sauce, fettuccine, and broccoli.
You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellinieasy crock pot recipe. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Casserole RecipeEating On A Dime. You can have crock pot chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of crock pot chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 cup of bacon.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus cut into inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of onion.
- You need 2 of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 box of angel hair pasta.
A nice creamy Alfredo with zero effort! In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth. Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Quick and easy crockpot chicken alfredo recipe, made with simple ingredients.
crock pot chicken Alfredo instructions
- cube chicken into 1\2 inch cubes and place in crock pot with water and chili powder and curry powder for 2 hours.
- while that is cooking dice up the bacon and cook.
- add onions and asparagus when bacon is done till almost soft.
- drain chicken and place back in pot.
- add bacon mixture with Alfredo saucein pot and let sit 2 hours.
- make noodles and serve.
An easy weeknight meal – Rich, creamy, cheesy, loaded with Italian seasoning. This meal is just as delicious as my One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo (Stovetop Version) and a classic comfort food. In the crock of a slow cooker, stir together the chicken cubes and Alfredo sauce. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*. Please note – this recipe actually tastes just like Alfredo sauce….