Spicy Brunch Lasagna. This make-ahead egg casserole features lasagna noodles, Alfredo sauce and hash brown potatoes, making it great for brunch or a simple. Home recipes > Courses > main dish > Spicy Brunch Lasagna. Make this Brunch Lasagna from Delish.com and satisfy everyone.
A professional cook, I appreciate make-ahead dishes like this one. Brunch Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This Spicy Lasagna Hotdish has all the flavors and textures of traditional lasagna, with bite-sized noodles and the addition of some heat. You can cook Spicy Brunch Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Brunch Lasagna
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of bulk Italian sausage.
- Prepare 24 oz of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of snipped fresh chives.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- Prepare 18 each of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each salt & pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 of jars (16oz) alfredo sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- It’s 8 of oven-ready lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 4 cup of frozen shredded hash browns, thawed.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
It's loaded with cheesy goodness, so delicious! This recipe for Spicy Chorizo Mexican Lasagna gives a unique spin to the classic Italian dish that is full of flavor and easy to make in under an hour! This spicy chicken lasagna recipe includes cooked chicken, two kinds of salsa, spinach, cilantro, and a tasty Mexican cheese sauce. This unique chicken lasagna is made with layers of lasagna noodles.
Spicy Brunch Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F..
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until browned. Drain off fat; set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, chives, green onions, spinach, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning and 1 cup mozzarella; set aside..
- In a very large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; pour in egg mixture. Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edges. With a spatula or a large spoon, lift and fold the partially cooked egg mixture so that the uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked through, but is still glossy and moist. Immediately remove from heat. Stir in cooked sausage..
- In a small bowl, combine the alfredo sauce and 2 tbsp Italian seasoning. Spread about 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture over the bottom of a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Layer half of the lasagna noodles in the dish, overlapping as necessary. Top with 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce, half of the cottage cheese mixture, half the hash browns, half of the scrambled egg & sausage mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce..
- Cover dish with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes more or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into portions. Makes 16 servings..
Hi everyone welcome back to my channel. Today I'm eating some spicy lasagna with a salad and garlic bread. Mouth watering and delicious! ☺️ Thank you so. "Bitch Lasagna" (originally named "T-Series Diss Track") is a song by Swedish YouTuber and comedian PewDiePie in collaboration with Dutch music producer Party In Backyard. These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Standard lasagna noodles made from refined white flour can be energy zappers.