Much-loved Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Much-loved Alfredo Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Much-loved Alfredo Sauce
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 50 ml of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 1/2 clove of Garlic.
Much-loved Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Refer to the photo above for the amount of dairy ingredients. The silver one on bottom left is cream cheese. Next to that is butter. Top left is parmesan cheese, and the right is milk..
- Saute the thinly shredded garlic with butter..
- Add milk and cream cheese, then dissolve. Add parmesan cheese when it turns smooth..
- It's done when the parmesan cheese dissolves completely..