Easy Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Easy Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Sauce
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 6 oz of grated parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Easy Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat..
- Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth..
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan and pepper..
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve..