Baked eggs in avocado. Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Baked eggs in avocado might be the most simple, fast and nutritious breakfast. I've got two toppings to share with you, but the options are endless.
You can bake your eggs right in avocado halves for a healthy breakfast option to start your day off right! Avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable. And they are packed with heart-healthy good fats. You can have Baked eggs in avocado using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked eggs in avocado
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
- Prepare 2 of streaky bacon.
- It’s 1 slice of brown bread.
- You need 1 of chopped chives.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
Eggs, on the other hand, are a budget-friendly, high-quality. Allow me to explain this dish to you before judge a warm avocado meal. I know, it may sound awkward to be spreading hot avocado on toast, dripping with egg yolk and scattered with bacon bits. Baked avocado egg boats are essentially egg cooked in avocado which means they are SUPER nutritious.
Baked eggs in avocado instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°F Celsius.
- Cut avocado in half and scoop stone out.
- Place avocado into a ramekins, bun tray, muffin tray.. whatever keeps the avocado from rolling around your oven..
- Crack the egg open into the avocado, yolk first.. it ensures the egg white cooks well. Pop into the oven for ten mins..
- Chop the chives and sprinkle over the avo/egg when removed from the oven.
- Cook the bacon or pancetta.. both are amazing and pop over toast..
- Heaven in your mouth..
In addition to being super flavorful and delicious And essentially, we're making avocado egg in a hole. But instead of the bread, we're using avocados. How To Make Baked Avocado Eggs. When you think of breakfast, what's the first thing that comes to mind? Well what if you had a way to make them even better by baking them in a soft.