Easy Alfredo Sauce. Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. My Easy Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce is made with milk. It is the best Alfredo sauce recipe ever made without cream cheese or cream.
Mornay Sauce is Bechamel with Cheese! If you're feeling fancy, you can call this Alfredo sauce by its classic French name: mornay sauce. This Easy Alfredo Sauce is your new go-to creamy, cheesy and buttery pasta sauce when you're in a hurry! You can have Easy Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 6 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
This sauce right here is comfort food at its finest. When I'm making it, it's all I can do not to. How To Make the Best, Easiest Homemade Alfredo Sauce. The silky texture of authentic Alfredo is created by a balanced emulsion of grated Parmesan, butter, and starchy pasta water.
Easy Alfredo Sauce step by step
- melt butter in pan.
- cube cream cheese and add to butter.
- add garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and black pepper.
- slowly add milk until it reaches desired thickness..
- serve atop your favorite pasta.
Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce that's packed full of cheese and creamy goodness! With two cheeses to amp up the flavor, this Alfredo Sauce is the one of the easiest, tastiest sauce recipes. It will be your favorite garlic Parmesan cream sauce. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce – Smooth, creamy and the perfect texture and flavor!