Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
You can have Spinach and Artichoke Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- It’s 300 grams of Spinach.
- Prepare 400 grams of Artichoke hearts (preserved).
- It’s 450 grams of Creamy Alfredo sauce (canned).
- You need 200 ml of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 66 ml of Finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip step by step
- Preheat the oven to 175℃..
- Next, finely chop the spinach. If frozen, heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds and squeeze out the excess moisture..
- Drain the artichoke hearts and finely mince..
- Put all of the ingredients into a 20 x 20 cm baking pan..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Finally, it is ready once the top browns a bit..