Pam's avocado bread. The Best Avocado Bread Recipes on Yummly Avocado And Goat Cheese On Toasted Bread, Sourdough Bread Loaf, Banana Bread. Which kind of bread are you looking for?
Add the minced garlic, lemon juice and chopped cilantro. This Avocado Banana Bread (or cake) is soft, moist, full of nutrients and healthy ingredients. The banana hides the avocado taste to please the whole family. You can have Pam's avocado bread using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pam's avocado bread
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- Prepare 1 of medium mashed avocado.
- It’s of generous amount of wallnut/pecans (optional).
Avocado Banana Bread is an easy healthier banana bread recipe! Substitute avocado for butter and you have some of the best banana bread ever! Chocolate Avocado Bread from Delish.com has all the flavor and none of the butter. Avocado is a healthy fat, so we wanted to see if we could use it in place of the butter in Death by Chocolate.
Pam's avocado bread step by step
- Preheat oven 350…grease loaf pan or you can used parchment paper. In a bowl sift the dry ingredients mix well to combine. In a separate bowl beat together the egg and avocado stir in butter milk, gradually add the dry ingredients mix it well add chopped nuts (optional).pour the batter into the prepared pan bake 50min or until wooden stick inserted comes out clean…slightly cool into the rack and serve. Enjoy!🍴.
A rich and moist spiced quick bread made with avocado. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Pulse the avocado, egg, vanilla and zest in a food processor until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, and fold in. Similar to banana bread, this loaf is moist and delicious.