You can have Alfredo Sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Oregano.
Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in small pot on stove. Use medium low heat. Continuously stir to prevent burning..
- Let cool a little and pair with noodles and chicken..