Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can have Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- You need of Chicken and sauce ———.
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 16 ounces of jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of pasta——.
- It’s 1 pound of Fettuccine noodles.
- You need 3 quarts of salty water.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo step by step
- Bring the water to boil add salt, and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook per instructions on box..
- Dice the chicken, add garlic, salt, flour, and pepper it…
- Pan fry in as needed oil to fry.
- When chicken is done move to paper towels..
- Add chicken to the pasta.
- Add parsley, and Alfredo sauce. Warm then add the pasta.
- Let the pasta warm in the sauce. Mix well but don't break the pasta..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.