Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups.
You can have Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups
- It’s 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 cans of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 package of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles, boiled.
- It’s 24 oz of ricotta cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups step by step
- First open cans and break up chicken with a fork.
- Next preheat oven to 425°.
- In a 13×9 dish spray non stick spray and lay out four noodles width wise..
- Use a tbsp spoon, spoon in 2 Tbsp and spread the Alfredo sauce lightly on the inside.
- Next layer ricotta cheese (about 2 tsp full or more).
- Lastly add in two table spoon of chicken.
- Roll up the noodle as tightly as you can.
- Continue to do this all noodles. You will have about 12 in this dish. (Note: if you need more you should have about 6 more noodles that fit nicely in an 8×8 dish).
- After all are rolled up top with the Alfredo sauce evenly and generously.
- Cover with tin foil and Bake for 25 mins..