Prawn cocktail with Rocket and Cucumber dressing. Done right, a prawn cocktail is a beautiful starter – and John Torode's the man to show you how it's done. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add a squeeze of lemon and glug of vinegar. Add the whole prawns and cook until they rise to the surface.
Place the lettuce into the base of the serving glass/bowl. Add some cucumber and watermelon, then add a spoonful of the sauce. Enjoy the cool, refreshing taste of a cucumber cocktail. You can cook Prawn cocktail with Rocket and Cucumber dressing using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn cocktail with Rocket and Cucumber dressing
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 4 tbsp of whole egg mayo.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 3 slice of and finely diced cucumber.
- Prepare 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked and peeled prawns.
- You need 1/2 small of avocado.
- You need 3 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 50 grams of rocket leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sliced spring onion.
- You need 1 dash of dill to garnish.
Explore fun and exciting drink recipes that show off the cuke's full range of flavor pairings. Prawn cocktail with grapefruit and cucumber. Toss the prawns with the grapefruit/lime dressing, cucumber, snack pepper, sugar snaps, grape fillets and freshly chopped coriander. Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber into strips, discarding the seeds in the centre.
Prawn cocktail with Rocket and Cucumber dressing step by step
- Mix together cucumber, mayo, sweet chilli and lemon juice..
- Arrange Rocket, tomatoes and avocado on a plate. Carefully places prawns on top of salad..
- Sprinkle sliced spring onion over salad and top with dressing. Sprinkle with dill to garnish and cracked black pepper if desired..
Crispy king prawns tossed in dynamite sauce & served With lettuce. Red bell pepper, cucumber, rocket leaves & iceberg in Italian dressing. Pineapple juice, vanilla ice cream & lime juice. The prawns are lightly fried and tossed into salad of cucumber, spinach, chilli and coriander leaves. To make the dressing: Whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl.