Mexican-style steak and potatoes..
You can have Mexican-style steak and potatoes. using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican-style steak and potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of Top sirloin steak, boneless & cubed.
- It’s 3 of potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 of Yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Steamed corn, cut off the rind.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnishing).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream (for garnishing).
- It’s of lime juice (for garnishing).
Mexican-style steak and potatoes. step by step
- Cut beef in 1/4 inch cubes..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet..
- Add beef to skillet and stir fry for 2 minutes, or until outside of beef is no longer pink. (medium-high heat).
- Remove beef from skillet and keep warm..
- Add more olive oil to skillet (about 2 tanlespoons) and add cubed potatoes. Cook 10 minutes, or until brown and tender, stirring occasionally..
- Stir salsa, garlic, and yellow bell peppers into the browned potatoes..
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add corn to skillet, cook for two minutes, and remove from heat..
- Add beef into skillet..
- Stir in cubed avocado.
- Garnish with cilantro, lime, and sour cream..