Easy 5 Minute Avocado Gratin.
You can cook Easy 5 Minute Avocado Gratin using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy 5 Minute Avocado Gratin
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1/2 of ★Canned tuna (packed in water).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1 of ★Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of Easy melting cheese.
Easy 5 Minute Avocado Gratin instructions
- Cut the avocado vertically around the pit..
- Hold both sides of the avocado and twist to break into 2 halves..
- Stick the base of the knife blade into the pit..
- Hold the avocado and swivel the knife 90 degrees to remove the pit..
- Scoop out the avocado meat with a spoon. Don't break through or tear the skin..
- Mash the avocado meat with the back of a spoon and then combine with the ★ ingredients. Lastly, add the salt to season..
- Place the avocado meat from Step 6 into the avocado skin..
- Top Step 7 with cheese and bake in the toaster oven until browned (4 minutes at 1200 W)..
- It's done When you're done eating, throw away the skin. That's the only cleanup..
- You can also easily and deliciously make this in ramekins as well..