Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos. Spicy pan grilled chicken and avocado tacos topped with a creamy cilantro lime sauce. Take tacos to a whole new level with the addition of avocado and my favorite cilantro cream sauce. Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa — AKA one of the ultimate ways to prepare chicken breasts!
They are easy, flavorful and they're always an. Here, regular tacos are elevated in this chicken with avocado tacos recipe that uses tender, spiced, grilled chicken, heart healthy avocados, and a creamy cilantro lime topping. A three-minute dip into a pungent cilantro-lime marinade is all that's needed to deliver big flavor to chicken breasts. You can have Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos
- It’s of For the Chili Lime Chicken.
- You need 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s of For Jalepeno Corn Salsa.
- It’s 2 ears of Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- It’s of zest and juice from one Lime.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chopped Cilantro, (fresh).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s of For the Tacos.
- You need 12 of White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas.
- You need 2 of Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced.
- It’s 2 cups of Purple Cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Crumbled Queso Fresco.
- You need of For the Cilantro Lime Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced cilantro.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For Serving.
- It’s of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need of Lime Wedges.
How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. Pound to even thickness: Pounding the boneless, skinless breasts Cilantro lime chicken is a classic Southwestern favorite. Not everyone likes cilantro though, so if that's you, change it up a bit and try adding grated. These Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos are so delicious and simple to make!
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos step by step
- 1. Flatten chicken breast.
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal..
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible..
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F.
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside..
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving..
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine..
- Slice chicken into strips..
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce.
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges..
A five ingredient slow cooker meal that takes just minutes to prepare! I served up these Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos over some freshly made flour tortillas from H. B (the most amazing grocery store I've ever set foot in, by. Combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, cilantro, salt and pepper. Grilled Chicken Tacos and Spicy Mango Salsa.