Broccoli Chicken Alfredo.
You can have Broccoli Chicken Alfredo using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 box of noodles.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 of Alfredo sauce.
Broccoli Chicken Alfredo step by step
- coat pan in olive oil.
- bowl water.
- throw chicken, broccoli, green onions, into pan on medium heat.
- cut garlic clove into 1/4, toss into the pan..
- let simmer on medium heat, 15 mins, stir frequently.
- Put sauce into the pan with the chicken let simmer 5 mins.