Bacon wrapped Cheddar Chicken.
You can have Bacon wrapped Cheddar Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped Cheddar Chicken
- It’s of Desired amount of chicken strips or breasts.
- Prepare of Desired amount of bacon (Same quantity as the chicken).
- It’s of Desired amount of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Desired amount of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Avocado (optional).
- It’s of Sour cream (optional).
- It’s of Chives (optional).
Bacon wrapped Cheddar Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Prepare the ingredients and set aside. Be sure to rinse your chicken in cold water. Note: keep in mind to always wash your hands after dealing with any raw meats. To remedy the problem of constantly washing your hands, slip on some disposable gloves..
- Lay a piece of chicken horizontally then place a slice of cheese on top. Next, lay down a strip of bacon and place the chicken in the middle, then roll towards you..
- Or another way to do is to do the first two steps, then place one end of the chicken (still laying horizontally) on the bacon, then roll at an angle to give it a twisted appearance..
- Another option is to mallet your chicken down until it’s relatively thin. Then, place the cheese on top of the chicken (facing the same direction) and roll vertically towards you. Then, take the chicken and roll it in a strip of bacon..
- Lastly, you can even make these into kabobs! Chop up chicken, bacon, and cheese (if desired) and put on a skewer. (These should take about 30 minutes to cook.).
- Once you’ve chosen which version you Iike and have finished assembling, place on a baking tray lined with foil. Next, sprinkle some parmesan on top and desired amount of salt and pepper. Bake for 30-35 minutes..
- Garnish with chives, sour cream, and avocado! It’s incredible!.
- Other topping ideas could be: green olives, par-cooked bell peppers (par cooked stands for partially cooked), par-cooked mushrooms, or whatever sounds good to you!.