Alfredo Sauce. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Homemade Alfredo sauce is one of the easiest, most flavorful sauce recipes I make. This Alfredo sauce is rich, creamy, cheesy and with just the right amount of garlic.
Learn how to make alfredo pasta sauce with Chef Mark from LearnToCook.com. The Foolproof Way to Make Alfredo Sauce at Home. You'll start by lightly toasting garlic in a bit of butter, cooking just until fragrant. You can have Alfredo Sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce
- You need 1 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 8 tbsp of unsalted butter.
You'll then add the cream before the garlic browns, since burnt garlic. Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese (Italian: pasta al burro e parmigiano). This rich, creamy Alfredo Sauce deliciously rivals any restaurant recipe! It's made with basic ingredients like cream, butter and Parmesan and ready in minutes!
Alfredo Sauce step by step
- in a medium pot, heat whipping cream until it begins to boil and there is a film on top, stirring frequently..
- once at a light boil, add 1/8 of a cup of the parmesan to the whipping cream and stir with a whisk until it is completely melted. (it will string off of the whisk when you lift it from the pot.) continue to do this until all of the Parmesan is added. repeat this process with the mozzarella. monitor the sauce and stir frequently to prevent it from boiling over..
- reduce the heat to low (about 2) and then add the minced garlic and whisk it around for about a minute and a half..
- now add the butter and let it melt, continue to whisk the sauce until the butter is mixed evenly throughout the pot..
- turn off the burner and pull the pot from the hot surface onto a cooler surface of the stove and let stand for about ten minutes to thicken up..
- serve over noodles and enjoy. best served with chicken or shrimp over noodles..
When I found out I had celiac disease and couldn't have fettuccine Alfredo, I was determined to figure out a way to re-create it. This has now become one of my most. Easy Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce with milk recipe instead of cream or cream cheese is a delicious homemade alfredo sauce recipe. Easy Alfredo Sauce recipe made with cream, butter, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and nutmeg. Great for Fettuccine Alfredo or with chicken.