Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad.
You can have Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad
- You need 1 box of Suddenly Grain Salad.
- It’s 1 of avocado, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh pineapple, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of finely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad step by step
- Prepare box of Suddenly Grain Salad according to instructions. I used a Betty Crocker brand but there are other similar ones available..
- Once cool, add the diced avocado, pineapple and halved grape tomatoes. Stir to combine..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and sprinkle with the finely chopped cilantro. I used butter lettuce but any type of salad greens will work..