Alfredo Sauce done "light".
You can have Alfredo Sauce done "light" using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce done "light"
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth(14.5 oz.).
- You need 4 tsp of flour.
- It’s 6 oz of of light cream cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of skim milk if needed.
Alfredo Sauce done "light" step by step
- Combine broth and flour in medium saucepan cook for 2 minutes on medium until thickened.
- Stir and cream cheese, garlic powder and salt & pepper to taste. cook for two additional minutes, stirring consistently.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese or sprinkle on top if desired.
- If it is too thick add small amounts of milk.