Alfredo sauce. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Homemade Alfredo sauce is one of the easiest, most flavorful sauce recipes I make. This Alfredo sauce is rich, creamy, cheesy and with just the right amount of garlic.
Learn how to make alfredo pasta sauce with Chef Mark from LearnToCook.com. The Foolproof Way to Make Alfredo Sauce at Home. You'll start by lightly toasting garlic in a bit of butter, cooking just until fragrant. You can cook Alfredo sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo sauce
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sweet butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 12 oz of angel hair.
You'll then add the cream before the garlic browns, since burnt garlic. Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese (Italian: pasta al burro e parmigiano). This rich, creamy Alfredo Sauce deliciously rivals any restaurant recipe! It's made with basic ingredients like cream, butter and Parmesan and ready in minutes!
Alfredo sauce instructions
- Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer. Stir often..
- Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth..
- When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY. While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes. Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta..
When I found out I had celiac disease and couldn't have fettuccine Alfredo, I was determined to figure out a way to re-create it. This has now become one of my most. Easy Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce with milk recipe instead of cream or cream cheese is a delicious homemade alfredo sauce recipe. Easy Alfredo Sauce recipe made with cream, butter, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and nutmeg. Great for Fettuccine Alfredo or with chicken.