Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo.
You can cook Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo
- You need 1 pound of spinach 3 cheese tortellini pasta or your favorite.
- Prepare 4 quarts of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 pound of asparagus.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s As needed of toasted breadcrumbs see my recipe.
Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo step by step
- Salt the water with a tablespoon of kosher salt and bring to boil. Cut about 1 inch to 1-1/4 inch off the bottom of the asparagus stalks..
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water for 4 minutes to blanch..
- Melt the butter in a 10 inch pan..
- Take the asparagus out of the water and slice into thirds..
- Add the pieces to the pan with the butter. Coat all the pieces. Add the tortellini to the boiling water you boiled the asparagus in..
- After you sauté the asparagus for 3 minutes add the Alfredo sauce..
- The tortellini is boiling as instructed on package..
- When they are done add the tortellini to the Alfredo sauce..
- Mix well..
- Add to the top of the Alfredo mixture..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.