Chocolate avocado popsicles. This smooth avocado chocolate pudding is made with avocados, cherries, and some brewed decaf Make it into popsicles, or enjoy it by the spoonful! How is this chocolate popsicle recipe different? They may be a little different than your traditional summer treats, but these chocolate dipped avocado popsicles are going to be a repeat performer this summer.
Smooth and creamy, these paleo chocolate avocado pudding pops seem indulgent, but are a fun, no guilt treat that is perfect for summer. When I was a kid, I remember loving popsicles. These Chocolate Avocado Pudding Popsicles are a healthy, refreshing dessert that's super easy to make! You can cook Chocolate avocado popsicles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate avocado popsicles
- You need of A. 3 ripe avocado.
- Prepare 370 ml of fresh milk.
- It’s 4 tbs of condensed milk.
- You need of B. Dipping chocolate.
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate chopped, melted.
Look no farther for your new go-to summertime treat. Dip coconut avocado popsicles in melted chocolate. If desired, drizzle additional melted chocolate over popsicles. Make homemade vegan chocolate fudge popsicles with fresh avocado, real bittersweet chocolate Popsicle Toppers & Alternatives.
Chocolate avocado popsicles step by step
- Cutting avocado into cube and using food processor to blend with milk and condensed milk. Adjust thickness and sweetness accordingly..
- Pour mixture into the molds util almost full..
- Place the molds into the freezer at least 4h or until the popsicles are solid..
- Microwave chocolate at 30” interval until melted..
- Dip frozen avocado popsicles in melted chocolate. You can also drizzle melted chocolate over popsicles..
Top off your chocolate fudge pops with your favorite toasted nuts. Chocolate avocado popsicles are just what they sound like: frozen blocks of guac's founding father drizzled in Kristin Hunt is a food/drink staff writer for Thrillist, and prefers cookwiches to popsicles. A creamy and refreshing treat for summer, these Mint Chocolate Chip Avocado Popsicles are perfect for an after-dinner dessert or midday snack recipe. Chocolate Avocado Popsicles- The Little Epicurean. These avocado popsicles are rich and decadent like ice cream!