Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP. Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup-all the flavors of chicken enchiladas in a bowl of soup. The soup is thickened up with a can of refried beans instead of dairy…this soup That's where this recipe for instant pot chicken enchilada soup comes in. It's one of those throw-everything-in kind of recipes.
Pingback: Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup – Easy Low. The more I use my Instant Pot, the more I love it. It is perfect for those nights when you are in a rush to get something on It turned out perfectly! You can cook Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- It’s 1 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- You need 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of diced avocado.
- You need of hot sauce.
- It’s of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
This enchilada soup is creamy, cheesy, a little spicy, and absolutely Suggestions for this IP Soup Recipe. If you don't have an actual "Instant Pot", don't fret. An Instant Pot pressure cooker makes this sensational chicken enchilada soup a breeze to prepare and cook. Make it mild or make it spicy!
Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP instructions
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
Add another can of beans—black beans, kidney beans, or pinto beans—to the pot, or increase the amount of chicken. For a spicier soup, feel free to add some. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. I'm confidant this delicious Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe will be your family's new favorite! It's so flavorful and healthy too, loaded with vegetables, protein and fiber from the carrots, celery, bell pepper, onion, black beans and chicken.