Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets.
You can cook Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- It’s 1 pounds of thinly sliced chicken breast.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of almond flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need of Ghee or avocado oil, for frying.
- It’s of Lemon wedges, for serving.
Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets instructions
- If any of the chicken slices are thicker than 1/4 inch, pound them out one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch..
- Lay out the chicken on a baking sheet or plate and sprinkle all over with salt and just enough of the almond flour to lightly coat both sides..
- Beat the eggs in a wide shallow bowl. In another wide, shallow bowl, mix the remaining almond flour with the Parmesan, paprika and garlic powder..
- Dip 1 to 2 slices of chicken in the eggs to coat. Let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly in the almond flour-Parmesan mixture. Return to the baking sheet or plate and repeat with the remaining chicken..
- Heat 1/4 inch of ghee or avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add half the chicken and cook until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the other side, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with the remaining chicken, adding more ghee or oil if needed. Serve with lemon wedges..