Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos. A three-minute dip into a pungent cilantro-lime marinade is all that's needed to deliver big flavor to chicken breasts. Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa — AKA one of the ultimate ways to prepare chicken breasts! You get lightly charred, tender grilled chicken If avocado is listed in the ingredients, it's almost guaranteed to be good right?
No one will guess what you added but it will taste so good! And if that wasn't enough, serve the burritos with a creamy cilantro and avocado dipping sauce. This juicy Cilantro Lime Chicken is the best grilled chicken recipe! You can have Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos
- Prepare 2 of Boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Avocado – sliced.
- You need 1 of Vine ripe tomato – diced.
- Prepare 2 of Limes – halved.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shredded monterey jack cheese.
- You need 2 TBSP of Fresh cilantro – chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Salsa verde.
- You need 2 TSP of Tajin brand clasico seasoning.
- You need 1 TSP of Chipotle chile powder.
- You need 1 TBSP of Sea salt.
Topped with Avocado Salsa, this easy Mexican inspired chicken dinner is hard to resist! Tender Cilantro Lime Chicken made with a quick marinade then grilled to lock in all the flavors. This paleo chicken recipe is topped with a fresh. These chicken and avocado burritos are wrapped in cassava flour tortillas, making them gluten-free and paleo-friendly.
Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos step by step
- Juice one lime into a small bowl and add Tajin seasoning and chile powder..
- Grill chicken over medium heat while brushing occasionally with lime juice/seasoning mix..
- Spread sour cream into center of tortillas and add tomato and avocado..
- Once cooked slice chicken and place into tortillas, juice remaining lime over sliced chicken and add in cilantro, salsa verde and cheese. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sea salt..
- Fold ends of tortillas and role burritos so that they are flat on the sides. Place burritos on griddle for 2-3 min per side, or until tortilla becomes crispy..
- Enjoy with a side of sour cream..
Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner and I'm already dreaming up all the delicious Mexican food I'm gonna make. My favorite thing about avocados is their creamy texture and the fact that they are a super healthy source of fat. You know it's going to be a great day when you dress your salad up with this delicious creamy avocado dressing. Not to hammer all of you vinaigrette salad dressers out there, but I'm on. It's the perfect chicken recipe to Cilantro – fresh cilantro adds so much flavor.