Deconstructed Sushi California Roll Style.
You can cook Deconstructed Sushi California Roll Style using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deconstructed Sushi California Roll Style
- You need 700 grams of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 piece of ★Tuna (sashimi).
- It’s 1 piece of ★Salmon (sashimi).
- It’s 1 of packet ★Crab sticks.
- Prepare 10 of ★Boiled shrimp.
- It’s 1 of ★Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of ★Avocado.
- You need 2 of eggs Finely shredded thin omelet.
- You need 6 of leaves Shiso.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Mayonnaise.
Deconstructed Sushi California Roll Style instructions
- Make the sushi rice (I'm using sushi powder mix this time). Cut the ★ ingredients into cubes, and finely shred the shiso leaves and nori seaweed..
- Transfer the sushi rice to your dish. Top with sesame seeds, nori, and mayonnaise..
- Spread the cubed ★ ingredients on top, and then the shredded omelet and shiso. Done..
- Eat with wasabi and soy sauce..