Stuffed ham salad. Just like I remember my Mom's ham salad!! It had the right combination of ingredients in it. I chopped the ham as I liked it chunky.
Ham salad is a quickie lunch fix, whether you have a food processor or not. Here's all you do Ham salad with egg makes a tasty spread for bread or crackers. Only have a little ham salad left? You can cook Stuffed ham salad using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed ham salad
- You need of ~~~~~~ham~~~~~~~.
- Prepare 20 ounces of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare of ~~~~~~filling~~~~~~~.
- Prepare of ss needed water to boil the chicken.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of ~~~~~~frying oil~~~~~~~.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ~~~~~~~salad~~~~~~~~.
- Prepare 1 pound of vegetable garden salad mix.
- You need 1 pound of hearts of romaine lettuce.
- You need of ~~~~~~~dressing~~~~~~~.
- It’s 2 cups of mushroom Alfredo sauce, see my recipe.
View top rated Ham salad stuffed croissant recipes with ratings and reviews. Hot Ham Salad Sandwiches, Ole Fashion Ham Salad, Ham – Stuffed Mushrooms, etc. Make a simple ham salad with diced ham, hard boiled eggs, sweet pickle relish, mayo, onion, celery, bell Do you have a twist on ham salad that you enjoy? Please let us know about it in the comments!
Stuffed ham salad instructions
- Boil the chicken till it's done. Shred the chicken..
- Add the paprika and other herbs and spices..
- Add the cream cheese mix well.
- Take the ham and lay it out.
- Add chicken filling.
- Fold two opposite ends inwards diagonally touching each other and then roll up the the other ends..
- Put flap side down in hot oil and fry till flap doesn't come undone. Repeat till all are done..
- Make the mushroom Alfredo sauce. See creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce and chicken recipe.
- Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham.
- Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
There are as many recipes for southern Maryland stuffed ham as there are families in St Mary's County It shows up on Christmas and Easter tables, and at almost every community fund-raising supper. This ham salad recipe is easy to prepare in a food processor or small food chopper, but can also be Pack it in an airtight container and bring it to a picnic, potluck or BBQ. Ham salad is versatile as you can stuff it into celery, spread it on crackers, scoop it onto an iceberg wedge, or layer it on buttered bread. And while it's perfect for warm days, I find that it's pretty much. Ham Salad is a delicious appetizer or sandwich filling (perfect for holiday leftovers!) made with diced My Ham Salad recipe is perfect as everything from an appetizer to a main dish, and is made with.